South Metro Fire Rescue Ballot Question
(Ballot Question 7B)
Charter Amendments Ballot Questions
(Ballot Questions 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 3E)
Combined election results from Littleton's three counties (Arapahoe, Jefferson and Douglas) will be posted after 7 p.m. on Election Day as they become available.
- Tuesday, October 30 is the last day to return a voted ballot by mail to ensure it arrives on time. After this date, all voters should use a ballot drop-off location.
- Beginning Tuesday, October 30, Arapahoe County voters must go to a Voter Service and Polling Center to request a new or replacement ballot.
Other important election dates:
- September 21, 5pm - Deadline to submit pro/con statements for the 2018 Littleton General Election Information Booklet (download instructions above);
- October 2-5 - City will mail the 2018 Littleton General Election Information Booklet to each registered Littleton elector;
- October 15 - Counties will start mailing ballots to all registered electors;
- October 15 - 24-hour ballot drop-off locations open;
- October 29 - Last day a voter may request a ballot be sent by mail;
- November 6 - General Election Day; polls open at 7 a.m. and close at 7 p.m., including all drop-off locations.
Colorado permits online voter registration with a Colorado driver's license or ID card. You can register to vote if you will be 18 years old by Election Day, are a citizen of the United States, and have lived in Colorado at least 22 days prior to Election Day. In order to receive your ballot by mail, register or update your voter registration online through the 8th day before Election day. Refer to your county’s website or office number below for voter registration and information.
- Arapahoe County – www.arapahoevotes.com 303-795-4511
- Douglas County – www.douglasvotes.com 303-660-7444
- Jefferson County – www.jeffco.us/498/Voting-Registration 303-271-8111
Colorado voters can register through Election Day, but must register at least eight days prior to Election Day to receive a ballot in the mail. Voters who register after that day may register and pick up a ballot in person at their county's Voter Service and Polling Center.
Returning your Ballot
Ballots may be returned to the county by mail. Be sure to use adequate postage. Ballot postage details can be found in the voter instructions inside the ballot envelope. Mailed ballots must be received by 7 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, November 6, 2018. Postmarks will not count.
Dropped off ballots must be sealed in the official return envelope and placed in a ballot box in the county where you live by 7 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, November 6, 2018. Select the county where you live to find the nearest ballot drop-off location.
- Arapahoe County drop-off locations
- Jefferson County drop-off locations
- Douglas County drop-off locations
The Littleton Center is not a ballot drop-off location for the 2018 election.
Election Telephone Town Hall
On October 4, the city hosted a Telephone Town Hall about ballot questions related to Littleton. The discussion was divided into two segments: South Metro Fire Rescue inclusion (Question 7B) was discussed from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., and Littleton City Charter Amendments (Questions 3A-E) were covered from 7:30 to 8 p.m. To watch the video stream from October 4, visit LittletonTownHall.org.
Pro/Con Statements for City Charter Ballot Questions
The deadline to submit Pro/Con statements has passed.
Littleton 2018 General Election Information Guide