Ballot Drop-off Locations
Arapahoe County voters may drop off their ballot at the Littleton Center, 2255 W. Berry Avenue the following days and times.
- Mon.–Fri. @ 8 a.m.–5 p.m. (inside)
- Sat., Oct. 31 @ 9 a.m.–1 p.m. (inside)
- Tues., Nov. 3 @ 7 a.m.–7 p.m. (curbside)
Jefferson County and Douglas County voters have several options. Check their web sites below to find their drop-off locations.
- Jefferson County drop-off locations
- Douglas County drop-off locations
- Find other Arapahoe County locations
- November 3, 2015 — Election Day
- October 12-16, 2015 — Counties mail ballots to all registered electors
Election results will be posted after 7 p.m. on Election Day.
Election Quick Links
- City Charter Amendments
- Current and Proposed Charter Language
- City Council Candidates
- Video Election Overview Plus Candidate Statements
- City Council Candidate Filings
City council seats to be determined in this election
- District I – to complete an appointed seat that will expire in 2017
- District II
- District IV
- Council Member at Large – (two seats)
- District Map
These are four-year terms with the exception of one at-large position and the District I seat. According to the Littleton City Charter, the at-large candidate receiving the highest number of votes will serve a four-year term and the at-large candidate receiving the second-highest number will serve a two-year term. The District I seat will be a two-year term to fulfill the remaining two years of a four-year term.
The Littleton Center, located at 2255 W. Berry Avenue in Littleton (Google map), is a ballot drop-off site for Arapahoe County voters only. The ballot box is located in main lobby of the Littleton Center and will be available during business hours Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Election Day, the ballot box hours at the Littleton Center will be extended to 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Refer to your county’s website or office number below for voter registration or how to become an election judge.