Ballots will be mailed to all active registered electors beginning February 9, 2015. Ballots must be returned by 7 p.m. on Election Day, MARCH 3, 2015.
Voters may mail their ballots by U.S. Postal service, or drop off their ballots at the Littleton Center, 2255 West Berry Avenue, during normal business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Ballot drop-off at the Littleton Center will also be available Saturday, February 28 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
On Election Day, Tuesday, March 3, curbside ballot drop-off will be available at the Littleton Center from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Replacement or absentee ballots may be obtained from the Littleton City Clerk's office, 2255 West Berry Avenue, Littleton. Any person wanting to verify their current voter registration status may call the elections office in their county.
- Arapahoe County: 303-795-4511
- Douglas County: 303-660-7444
- Jefferson County: 303-271-8111
- Littleton Strong
- Your Littleton - Your Vote
- Citizen's for Rational Development
Election Progress Report / Election Commission Minutes
- 01-16-2015 Election Commission Minutes
- Election Progress Update No 1 - Week of January 19, 2015
- Professional Services Agreement - Election Consultant
- Integrated Voting Solutions - Ballot Materials Agreement
- Election Progress Update No 2 - Week of January 26, 2015
- Election Progress Update No 3 - Week of February 2, 2015
- Election Progress Update No 4 - Week of February 9, 2015
- Election Progress Update No 5 - Week of February 16, 2015
- Election Progress Update No 6 - Week of February 23, 2015