The City of Littleton hosts free sales and use tax seminars several times a year. Each session lasts approximately two hours and is taught by the city sales tax auditor. Some of the questions that will be answered during the class include:
- What is taxable and what is exempt?
- How are tax rates determined?
- What the difference is between "sales tax" and "use tax?"
- Tax calculations, and how to prepare and file returns.
- Handouts that show tax rates for all areas in the state of Colorado.
Classes will be held at the Littleton Center Community Room, 2255 W. Berry Avenue on the dates below.
Upcoming dates and times:
- To be determined.
For more information on sales tax for the City of Littleton, Colorado, call or email the Sales Tax Revenue Technician at 303-795-3768.