303-795-3800 - office
303-794-5804 - fax
1221 W. Mineral Avenue, #100
Littleton, Colo. 80120
Littleton Fire Rescue (LFR) provides emergency response services and life safety education programs to the citizens of the City of Littleton, the Littleton Fire Protection District, and the Highlands Ranch Metropolitan District.
Our mission statement is “Serving with pride and honor to protect our community.”
Our motto is “Serving with pride and honor.”
Our vision is to be the recognized leader in the fire service through:
- Dedication to safety, reliability, and customer service
- Professionalism and compassion
- Innovation and creativity
- Teamwork and commitment
- Trust and respect.
Our core values are:
- Health and Safety - (Take care of each other) commit to a culture of safety and wellness that protects our members.
- Team Work - (Helping others succeed) support one another and put others before yourself for the success of our mission.
- Integrity - (Do the right thing) value the public trust, be committed and honest, and demonstrate ethical behavior.
- Effective Communication - (Be open and honest) always seek the facts, carefully prepare the message, communicate using the proper medium, and provide respectful feedback.
- Responsibility - (Be accountable for our actions) show respect for others, demonstrate humility, and do your job to the best of your ability.
- Innovation - (Challenge the status quo) foster creativity, be receptive to new ideas, and use progressive methods to provide services to the community.
This service is provided to approximately 220,000 people residing in a 92 square-mile area. Emergency response services include: fire suppression, emergency medical services, hazardous materials response, Tactical Emergency Medical Support (TEMS), water emergency rescue and recovery, and wildland fire suppression.