6028 S. Gallup Street
Littleton, CO 80120
• Tuesday - Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm
• Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
Last entry at 4:30 pm
• Closed Mon and holidays
• Free general admission
• Food and beverages are not allowed in the museum or on the farm sites
Come pARTy at the Littleton Museum!
An evening social event with creative hands-on activities & unique exhibition experiences
- Gallery tour with Danielle SeeWalker
- Learn how to do a “Winter Count”, a drawing chronicling your family’s experiences in 2021
- Create a collaborative mural using mixed media. The finished piece will hang in the Museum!
- Short film screening of The Red Road Project’s Our Mother is Crying about the special relationship that Indigenous cultures have with the earth
- Learn to capture an oral history and bring home questions to ask your family or friends
- Q&A session focused on dismantling stereotypes
Themed drinks, wine & snacks served.
Tickets: $15 per person
For more information contact the Littleton Museum at 303-734-8371 or firstname.lastname@example.org.