Pumpkin Patch at the Littleton Museum
Tuesday–Saturday, October 6–10 and October 13–17, from 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Visit the Littleton Museum pumpkin patch fundraiser and help support the Friends of the Littleton Library and Museum! Come to the 1860s farm to pick out your Halloween pumpkin. While you are here, be sure to take some autumn-themed photos at the photo-op stations. Bring your wagon — pumpkins can be heavy! Share your photos using the following hashtags: #LittletonMuseum #LMPumpkinPatch
All visitors must make reservations in advance; call 303-795-3950 to RSVP. There is no cost to get into museum; cash or check only for the purchase of pumpkins.
Pumpkin Patch Prices:
$3 Small Pumpkins
$5 Medium Pumpkins
$8 Large Pumpkins
Cash or checks only (credit and debit cards will not be accepted)
While visiting the museum:
- Wear your mask! In keeping with the State of Colorado’s direction for government facilities, visitors must wear a mask while at the Museum.
- Please practice 6 feet of social distancing.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the museum or on the grounds. Please leave these items in your vehicle.
- For the health and safety of our livestock, please keep your distance from fences and enclosures.
- Historic buildings are closed due to social distancing limitations.
- Please limit your visit to one hour.
- Only one person or one family in the restroom at a time.
Thank you! Your cooperation helps keep our doors open!