1860s Farm

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Privy on the 1890s farm Log cabin on the 1860s farmThe 1860s farm represents a pioneer homestead during Littleton's settlement period - a time before train travel. The buildings on the site include a circa 1860 cabin, moved onto the grounds from its original location; a reconstructed log barn erected in 1983 to represent a typical log

barn similar to those built along the South Platte River Valley; a sheep pen, originally an early settler's cabin, also relocated to the museum; a root cellar; and other auxiliary farm buildings. Littleton's original schoolhouse (circa 1865) is located on this farm.