Closed Sun-Mon & holidays
Food and beverages are not allowed in the museum or on the farm sites.
Current Guidelines for visiting the Littleton Museum
- Group size must be 10 or less
- Field trips and large groups not currently permitted
- The museum encourages 6-foot distancing between individuals by providing social distancing signage and floor markings in public areas.
- Pets and other animals, other than trained service animals, are not allowed in the museum or on the living history farms.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the museum or on the living history farms. For the health and safety of our visitors, water fountains are not available for use, please bring a water bottle.
All Areas of the Littleton Museum are currently open, with these exceptions:
- Kids’ Connection interactive play area.
- Exhibit galleries being prepared for new exhibits.
- Note: Buildings on living history farms are open only during interpretive staff programs.
Prior to arrival at the museum
Before arriving for your visit, take your temperature and ask yourself:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
If your temperature is above 100.4°F or you answer YES to any of the questions, please visit the museum when you are feeling well.
When you arrive
- Please follow social distancing markers if there is a line at check-in.
- Check in at the front desk before proceeding further into the museum building or onto the living history farms.
- Leave any food, snacks, or beverage other than water in your car. These items are not allowed in the museum or on the living history farms and the museum can not hold your items for you during your visit.