Closed Sun-Mon & holidays
Free admission, reservations required
Face masks are required to enter museum.
Food and beverages are not allowed in the museum or on the farm sites.
Guidelines for visiting the Littleton Museum
- Reservations are required for entry. Please call 303-795-3950 to make a reservation.
- In compliance with State orders, masks worn over the nose and mouth are required for entry into the museum (does not apply to children ages 10 and under). Visitors must provide their own face coverings.
- The museum encourages 6-foot distancing between individuals by providing social distancing signage and floor markings in public areas.
- Pets and other animals, other than trained service animals, are not allowed in the museum or on the living history farms.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the museum or on the living history farms. For the health and safety of our visitors, water fountains are not available for use, please bring a water bottle.
Areas of the Littleton Museum currently open:
- History of Littleton exhibit gallery
- Fine Arts exhibit gallery
- Changing exhibit gallery
- Paths and walkways in greenway and on living history farms
- Livestock are available for viewing
Areas of the Littleton Museum currently closed:
- Kids’ Connection interactive play area
- Museum store
- All buildings on living history farms
Prior to arrival at the museum
Before arriving for your visit, take your temperature and ask yourself:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
If your temperature is above 100.4°F or you answer YES to any of the questions, please reschedule your visit and stay at home.
When you arrive
- Arrive on time. Due to limited visitor capacity inside the museum, anyone not arriving at their designated time will have to wait for entry.
- Please put on a mask that covers your nose and mouth before you leave your vehicle. Per State orders masks must be worn over nose and mouth for entry into the museum (does not apply to children ages 10 and under).
- Please follow social distancing markers if there is a line at check-in.
- Check in at the front desk before proceeding further into the museum building or onto the living history farms.
- Please limit your visit to an hour.
- Leave any food, snacks, or beverage other than water in your car. These items are not allowed in the museum or on the living history farms and the museum can not hold your items for you during your visit.