Interested in bringing your group to the Littleton Museum? Here’s what you need to know:
- Reservations are required for groups of ten or more people and must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- The fee for groups is $2 per person; this includes students, chaperones, and teachers.
- Payment is due on the day of the visit. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and checks.
- Reservations for field trips are based on availability and are scheduled Tuesday through Thursday at 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., or 11:00 a.m.
- To provide the best experience for students our maximum capacity for school groups is two classes (50 to 60 students) per reservation time slot. If more than two classes from the same school would like to visit, then time slots will be reserved on separate days.
- We require a 1:5 ratio of adult chaperones to students. Please do not allow chaperones to bring siblings or other family members on the field trip.
- All school groups must have an orientation before entering the museum. Your orientation will begin promptly at your reservation time. Please plan to limit the amount of time you spend on your field trip at the museum to no more than 2 hours.
- Water is allowed in the museum; however to protect the museum’s artifacts and for the health of our animals we do not allow food in the museum or on the historic farm exhibit sites.
- Reservations can be made by calling 303-795-3711 or by emailing email@example.com