Attention! No in-person sex offender registrations are being completed during the COVID-19 restrictions
- Phone registrations are being completed at this time.
- Contact the Sex Offender Registration Unit at 303-795-3890
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 a.m. – 12 p.m and 1 – 3 p.m.
IMPORTANT: Penalties for failure to comply with mandatory sex offender registration are substantial. In most cases, violation of the registration requirement constitutes a separate offense.
Sex offenders, as defined in C.R.S. C.R.S. 18-3-414.5, and 16-22-101 to 16-22-115 Sex Offender Registration Act, are required to register with the Littleton Police Department
- within five (5) business days after release from incarceration, or
- after receiving Notice of Duty to Register, or
- becoming a temporary or permanent resident, or
- each time the person changes their temporary or permanent address
and annually or quarterly thereafter as long as the person resides in the City of Littleton. It is the policy of the Littleton Police Department to register, photograph, and fingerprint all persons required to register as a sex offender under C.R.S. 16-22-101 to 16-22-115, and to maintain a current list of registered sex offenders.
Each person shall register by completing the Colorado Sex Offender Registration Form at Littleton Police Investigations, 2255 W. Berry Avenue on the following days and times:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- 1 – 3 p.m.
Re-registration is required whenever the offender:
- On their quarterly or annual registration date pursuant to Article 22 of Title 16 or 16-22-108;
- Changes address;
- Legally changes their name;
- Establishes an additional residence in another jurisdiction or an additional residence in the same jurisdiction;
- Becomes employed or changes employment or employment location, if employed at an institution of postsecondary education;
- Becomes enrolled or changes enrollment in an institution of postsecondary education, or changes the location of enrollment or;
- Becomes a volunteer or changes the volunteer work location, if volunteering at an institution of postsecondary education;
- Changes his or her e-mail address, instant-messaging identity, or chat room identity. The person shall register the e-mail address, instant-messaging identity, or chat room identity prior to using it;
- Ceases to lack a fixed residence and establishes a residence;
- Ceases to reside at an address and lacks a fixed residence; considered transient.