Alphabetical list of all PDF documents associated with this study.
In order to keep concerned residents and interested members of the community aware of the progress and up to date on the process regarding the Mineral Avenue Corridor Assessment, the city has created this webpage. Periodic updates will be provided during the course of the study, including:
- information presented at community meetings and a summary of the discussions
- data collected with regard to the study
- any analysis completed in evaluating the corridor
- potential solutions as they are identified
- any changes to the schedule
- other relevant information identified through the course of the study
City staff thanks all the residents who took the time to attend the community meeting held at the Meadowbrook Club House January 27, 2016 to discuss concerns regarding the Mineral Avenue corridor between Platte Canyon Road and Polo Ridge Drive. We hope moving forward that more members of the surrounding community, especially in the Meadowbrook, Polo Reserve–Polo Ridge Farms, Polo Reserve–The Sanctuary, Overlook at the Platte Valley, The Overlook Plateau, Pinnacle at Mountain Gate and Outlook (The Meadows at Platte Valley) neighborhoods, join the discussions as the city uses this opportunity to assess the operations and conditions along Mineral Avenue.
The city will continue to notify interested residents via email of information as more is added to this Mineral Avenue Corridor Assessment webpage. If you are not sure we currently have your information, please provide the preferred contact as directed below.
Share and Feedback
- Use the Share & Bookmark link at the top of this page to share with neighbors and other potentially-interested Littleton residents.
- Complete the Notification and Feedback Form to receive future notifications about this study and to make suggestions and comments about the information contained on these pages.