In order to be able to identify long term capital improvements as part of next year’s city budget, staff intends to have the data collection, analysis/evaluation, and identification of potential solutions completed prior to budget discussions this summer. As a result, the following preliminary schedule has been developed.
- Community Meeting #1 – January 27, 2016
- Data Collection - February through April 2016
- Analysis - April through May 2016
- Preliminary Solutions - May 2016
- Community Meeting #2 – May 25, 2016
- Refined Solutions - June 2016
- Cost Estimating - July 2016
- Community Meeting #3 - July 28, 2016
- Final Study for City Council Review - August 2016
- Present Study Results to City Council - September 27, 2016
Share and Feedback
- Use the Share & Bookmark link at the top of this page to share with neighbors and other potentially-interested Littleton residents.
- Complete the Notification and Feedback Form to receive future notifications about this study and to make suggestions and comments about the information contained on these pages.