In compliance with Tri-County Health Department orders, masks worn over the nose and mouth are required for entry into all city buildings and facilities, including Bemis Library, the Littleton Museum, and the Littleton Municipal Courthouse (does not apply to children ages 2 and under)
Round 2 of Non-Profit and Business Grants
Applications for Round 2 of the Littleton CARES Non-Profit Assistance Grant opened at noon Monday, October 5. This program is open to non-profits holding a 501c(3), 501c(4), or 501c(6) status. Application closes Friday, October 9 at noon.
The application for a second round of Business Impact Assistance Grants from Arapahoe County opened October 1 and will remain open until funds are expended. This is a $5 million grant program targeted to businesses with a gross annual revenue of $1 million dollars or less within Arapahoe County to ease the current economic burden resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Help for Littleton Renters
A rental assistance program is available to help residents of Arapahoe County who have been adversely affected by the pandemic. For assistance or questions, call 303-738-8040 or email email@example.com.
Help for Littleton Businesses
- Weekends on Main — an event created to help restaurants obtain additional seating outside to compensate for the seating lost inside due to social-distancing requirements.
- Temporary Outdoor Expansion (TOE) Program — process to permit any businesses to temporarily operate in outdoor settings adjacent to their building.
- Re-Opening Your Business in Littleton [PDF] — Interpreting the state and local orders is a big challenge. The Economic Development Department has created a document to assist with reopening.
- Littleton/Englewood Enterprise Zone Contribution Fund
Littleton’s small businesses are the heart of our city’s economy and the health of our small businesses is vital to our community. Are you in a position to donate and help strengthen our community? Help Littleton's small businesses and receive a 25-percent tax credit on your donation!
- The economic development department has developed a Funding, Grants and Resources sheet for small businesses.
- Additional business-related COVID-19 information can be found at Go2Littleton.com.
The city has developed a map of Littleton restaurants that are open to delivery or curbside pickup, as well as a gift card directory listing businesses who offer gift cards, these will be updated as new information is received. Visit go2littleton.com for more information.
For the latest information about COVID-19:
- State Public Health & Executive Orders Resource
- Tri-County Health Department
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- For questions concerning COVID-19, call 2-1-1 or visit 211Colorado.org.
- CDPHE Coronavirus Help Phone Line: 303-389-1687
- CDPHE Coronavirus Help Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RTD FAQs for COVID-19
Littleton eConnect — city news sent to your inbox
Subscribe below to receive city news releases via Littleton eConnect email. After submitting the form below, check your inbox for a confirmation email. You must open and respond to the confirmation email to activate the eConnect service.