Operating hours for Littleton services
- Council takes measured steps to return to pre-COVID operations
- Guidelines for visiting the Littleton Center
- Bemis Library, the Littleton Museum, and the Littleton Municipal Court have separate operating hours
Help for Littleton Renters
A rental assistance program is available to help residents of Arapahoe County who have been adversely affected by the pandemic. For assistance or questions, call 303-738-8040 or email email@example.com.
Help for Littleton Businesses
- Temporary Outdoor Expansion (TOE) Program — process to permit any businesses to temporarily operate in outdoor settings adjacent to their building.
For the latest information about COVID-19:
- State Public Health & Executive Orders Resource
- Tri-County Health Department
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- For questions concerning COVID-19, call 2-1-1 or visit 211Colorado.org.
- CDPHE Coronavirus Help Phone Line: 303-389-1687
- CDPHE Coronavirus Help Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RTD FAQs for COVID-19
City news sent to your inbox
Subscribe below to receive city news releases via Littleton eConnect email, and the Littleton Report Online. After submitting the form below, check your inbox for a confirmation email.