Help for Littleton Businesses
- Weekends on Main — an event created to help restaurants obtain additional seating outside to compensate for the seating lost inside due to social-distancing requirements.
- Temporary Outdoor Expansion (TOE) Program — process to permit any businesses to temporarily operate in outdoor settings adjacent to their building.
- Re-Opening Your Business in Littleton [PDF] — Interpreting the state and local orders is a big challenge. The Economic Development Department has created a document to assist with reopening.
- Littleton/Englewood Enterprise Zone Contribution Fund
Littleton’s small businesses are the heart of our city’s economy and the health of our small businesses is vital to our community. Are you in a position to donate and help strengthen our community? Help Littleton's small businesses and receive a 25-percent tax credit on your donation!
- The City of Littleton is providing resources for Littleton businesses including an ongoing and updated listing of Littleton restaurants and retail/service-based businesses currently open for pickup, delivery, or online ordering.
- The City of Littleton has created a directory listing all the businesses offering gift cards. Purchase a gift card from a local business, give to someone as a “thank you,” or use at a later time.
- The economic development department has developed a Funding, Grants and Resources sheet for small businesses.
- Additional business-related COVID-19 information can be found at Go2Littleton.com.
The city has developed a map of Littleton restaurants that are open to delivery or curbside pickup, as well as a gift card directory listing businesses who offer gift cards, these will be updated as new information is received. Visit go2littleton.com for more information.
For the latest information about COVID-19:
- State Public Health & Executive Orders Resource
- Tri-County Health Department
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- For questions concerning COVID-19, call 2-1-1 or visit 211Colorado.org.
- CDPHE Coronavirus Help Phone Line: 303-389-1687
- CDPHE Coronavirus Help Email: email@example.com
- RTD FAQs for COVID-19
Littleton eConnect — city news sent to your inbox
Subscribe below to receive city news releases via Littleton eConnect email. After submitting the form below, check your inbox for a confirmation email. You must open and respond to the confirmation email to activate the eConnect service.