Operating hours for Littleton services
- Guidelines for visiting the Littleton Center
- Bemis Library, the Littleton Museum, and the Littleton Municipal Court have separate operating hours
Help for Littleton Renters
A rental assistance program is available to help residents of Arapahoe County who have been adversely affected by the pandemic. For assistance or questions, call 303-738-8040 or email email@example.com.
Help for Littleton Businesses
- Temporary Outdoor Expansion (TOE) Program — process to permit any businesses to temporarily operate in outdoor settings adjacent to their building.
- Littleton/Englewood Enterprise Zone Contribution Fund — Littleton’s small businesses are the heart of the city’s economy and the health of our small businesses is vital to our community. Are you in a position to donate and help strengthen our community? Help Littleton's small businesses and receive a 25-percent tax credit on Colorado state taxes.
For the latest information about COVID-19:
- State Public Health & Executive Orders Resource
- Tri-County Health Department
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- For questions concerning COVID-19, call 2-1-1 or visit 211Colorado.org.
- CDPHE Coronavirus Help Phone Line: 303-389-1687
- CDPHE Coronavirus Help Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RTD FAQs for COVID-19
Littleton eConnect — city news sent to your inbox
Subscribe below to receive city news releases via Littleton eConnect email, and the Littleton Report Online. After submitting the form below, check your inbox for a confirmation email.