2022 Leaf Recycling Program
Please do not blow leaves into the street.
Not only is it a safety hazard for cyclists riding in the street, leaves can clog storm drains and could cause street flooding. It is a city code violation and could result in a ticket.
The cities of Littleton and Englewood continue the annual leaf-recycling program for the south metro area. In the previous twenty five years of the program, 33,500 cubic yards of leaves have been recycled. Tire recycling is no longer offered.
2022 Program Schedule
Daily: October 10 - November 11, 2022 from 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday, November 5: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. (note time change)
There is a $6 gate fee to cover handling and shipping the material collected over the two-week period. Residents must show proof of residency (driver’s license or utility bill with address) at the gate to receive this discounted rate.
- $6 discounted rate per resident vehicle per visit for leaf recycling only (includes trucks and trailers, loose leaves and bagged leaves).
- Only loads with yard waste (limbs, branches, grass, and soils) will receive this discounted rate.
- Residents must provide proof of residency (driver’s license or utility bill with address) to receive this discounted rate.
- Cash or credit ONLY – no personal checks.
- Last load enters 30 minutes before site closes.
- Loads containing tree branches, shrubs, and/or mixed loads of organic recyclables, as well as lawn service companies or other commercial ventures will be charged the regular fee.
- All plastic bags must be emptied and removed by the customer.
- Brown paper leaf bags are acceptable as long as they are not co-mingled with branches. Bags will need to be emptied and sorted if co-mingled. Fees may apply.
- Bring leaves in bags, trash cans or tarped loads.
2300 W. Radcliff Avenue, Englewood, CO 80110 (Google Map)
Directions from the south
Take South Santa Fe Drive (US Highway 85) north to Union Avenue (first traffic signal north of Belleview). Go west and take an immediate right turn onto the Santa Fe frontage road and head north. Turn right at the tee intersection and stay on the frontage road. After 0.2 miles turn left (west on Radcliffe Avenue). Radcliffe Avenue ends after 0.4 miles at A1 Organics Mountain States. Call 303-808-9678 if can’t find the site.
Directions from the north
Take South Santa Fe Drive (US Highway 85) south to West Oxford Avenue (first traffic signal south of Hampden Avenue). Go west and turn left at the first light onto the Santa Fe frontage road and head south. After 0.4 miles turn right (west on Radcliffe Avenue). Radcliffe Avenue ends after 0.4 miles at A1 Organics Mountain States.