The Summer Cleanup & Recycling Program is managed by the Littleton Community Development Department during early summer. It is intended to provide assistance for residents who are unable to remove household items that traditional trash/recycling collectors cannot accept, and have no other available assistance.
Applicants must live in the Littleton city limits. The final day to complete this form is Friday, May 31, 2019 at 5 p.m.
Applications will be processed as they are received and will be prioritized based on need. Qualifying participants will be notified via email in early June. Contact Building and Development Services with questions at 303-795-3831 or email@example.com.
Items that are accepted
- unusable furniture;
- old appliances (refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, etc.);
- used tires (four per household);
- old lumber (remove all nails first);
- large limbs or stumps (debris that is too large to be accepted by your trash collector);
- electronics (TVs, computers, VCRs, vacuums, lamps, etc.)
Items that will not be accepted
- construction materials;
- household garbage;
- commercial rubbish;
- hazardous materials such as paint, motor oil, batteries, etc.;
- branches (trash collectors will pick up branches that have been cut into 6-foot lengths and bundled);
- any item that your regular trash collector will pick up;
- items that are usable and could be donated.