Adult English Classes Fall 2018
Registration for the fall term will take place on Tuesday, August 28 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Wednesday, August 29 from 12 to 3 p.m. Registration will include the $40 payment for the class, $35 for the book, and a brief test to determine your English level.
Beginner English - 14 Weeks
- Day/Time: Tuesday and Thursday, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Where: Littleton Museum, 6028 S Gallup St, Littleton, CO 80120
- When: 9/4/18 - 12/20/18 (no class 10/16, 10/18 for fall break, no class 11/22 for Thanksgiving)
Advanced/Intermediate English - 14 Weeks
- Day/Time: Monday and Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Where: Bemis Library
- When: 9/5/18 - 12/19/18 (no class 10/15 and 10/17 for fall break)
- Client Registration Form: 2018 Client Registration Form
Language Partners Program
Do you want to improve your English? The Littleton Immigrant Resources Center can match you with a tutor to help you improve your English, regardless of your ability. This program is very flexible because it allows you and your tutor to meet at a time that it convenient for both of you. Students usually meet with volunteers 1-2 hours a week. So, don’t worry if your work schedule changes from week to week – you can still find time to improve your English! Cost is $40 per year.
If you have questions or wish to participate in the program, call 303-734-8411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org