|LIRC Fee Schedule*|
|Legal Service||At or below
150% of FPG
|At or below
300% of FPG
|At or below
400% of FPG
|Naturalization Application Filing||$50||$100||200$|
|Medication Certification for Disability - Review||$100||$100||$100|
|Representation at the Interview||$100||$100||$100|
|Green Card Renewal/Replacement||$100||$100||$100|
|Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization||$100||$100||$100|
|One-Time Legal Consultation -no further legal representation||$100||$100||$100|
|Citizenship Classes - New Students||$40||$80||$80|
|Citizenship Classes - Returning Students||$20||$20||$20|
|ESL - English as a Second Language Classes||$80||$80||$80|
|ESL Tutoring (Language Partners)||$50||$50||$50|
|International Conversation Circle||Free||Free||Free|
We accept cash, checks and credit cards for payment. Please call 303-795-3968 for a legal appointment and 303-795-3915 for our Educational programs.
What services do you qualify for?
If your HOUSEHOLD income in 2018 is at or below the GREEN column, you qualify for the Full Fee Waiver of the N-400 application fee AND pay our reduced fees.
If your HOUSEHOLD income in 2018 is between the GREEN and YELLOW column, you qualify for a Partial Fee Waiver of the N-400 application fee, but must pay our full fees.
Everyone is eligible for Educational Services, regardless of income!
|INCOME CHART FOR LIRC|
|Household Size||At or Below 150% of FPG||At or Below 300% of FPG||At or Below 400% of FPG|
English Language Exemption
Applicants can take the exam in their native language if they are 50 years old at the time of filing and have lived in the United States as a Permanent Resident for 20 years (the 50/20 exception).
Applicants who are aged 55 or above who have lived as a Permanent Resident in the United States for 15 years can also apply for exemption from the English language test (55/15 exception).
Applicants who are aged 65 years of age and have been a lawful permanent resident for at least 20 years are eligible to study a shorter version of the Civics Test (20 possible questions).
We have appointments during the day on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- For your Citizenship legal appointment, please bring three forms of ID: Residency Card (Green Card), State I.D. and Social Security Card. Please also bring your most recent taxes/ proof of benefits if you think you may qualify for a reduced fee.
- Citizenship education students must bring their Residency Card (Green Card), and taxes.
- Before your appointment, please complete and sign this Client Registration Form.
To be eligible to apply for citizenship you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident for 5 years (3 if married to a U.S. citizen) and have lived continuously and physically in the U.S. for those five years.
- Have knowledge and understanding of U.S. history and government, or be willing to learn.
- Be able to read, write and speak the English language, or be willing to learn.
- Be a person of good moral character.
*Thanks to the support of the City of Littleton, LIRC is able to provide these low-cost services to those in need.