In order to protect the health and safety of the public and court staff, the Littleton Municipal Court will be opened on a limited schedule with the following guidelines in place until further notice:
- Masks must be worn in the Littleton Municipal Courthouse;
- Only defendants on the docket for that date and legal counsel or legal parent/guardian will be allowed entry;
- Social distancing (6 feet distancing) will be practiced
Participate in a scheduled court hearing:
- Email email@example.com
- In-person; when arriving at the courthouse, follow signage for park-and-wait service
Call the court clerk at 303-795-3837 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All dockets are posted on the Municipal Court Dockets page.
To speak with the city prosecutor or provide proof of insurance, call 303-795-3845 or email email@example.com
Public Defender Representation
If you are represented by the Public Defender’s Office and need to speak to them regarding your case, call 720- 338-3943.
If you are on probation, scheduled appointments will be conducted by telephone at your scheduled time. If you have any questions, call 303-795-3874 to speak with your probation officer.
Motions, Filings, Court Requests, Proof of Class or Community Service Hours
If you have a motion, filing, court request, proof of completion of a class or community service hours, you may fax it to the court at 303-795-3841, mail it to Littleton Municipal Court, 2069 W Littleton Blvd, Littleton, CO 80120, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments can still be made:
- Online at www.LittletonCOCourtPmts.com if ticket shows a point reduction and payment amount;
- Over the phone by calling 303-339-0764;
- By U.S. Mail. Phone and online payments are preferred; or
- Drop box outside the main entrance of the Municipal Court.
If you have an active warrant that you are trying to address, call the court clerk who can discuss options for your case.
If case is currently in Collections or has a hold through DMV, pay online at www.payintegral.com or by phone at 1-866-529-6886.