In order to protect the health and safety of the public and court staff, the Littleton Municipal Court will be opened on a limited schedule with the following guidelines in place until further notice:
- Masks must be worn in the Littleton Municipal Courthouse;
- Only defendants on the docket for that date and legal counsel or legal parent/guardian will be allowed entry;
- Social distancing (6 feet distancing) will be practiced.
- Court date today? Complete the Court Check-in Form.
To participate in a scheduled court hearing:
- Call 303-795-3837. Follow the prompts and press 1 for court check-in.
- The clerk will take your information. Please be patient as everyone calls to check in at the same time.
- The court will call you back at the number you provide to start your hearing. This ensures you are not on hold for an extended period of time.
To join the hearing directly:
- Via video - Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Via phone - dial 213-493-9428
Conference ID 622 053 398#
- In-person - when arriving at the courthouse, follow signage for park-and-wait service.
Call the court clerk at 303-795-3837 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All dockets are posted on the Upcoming Dockets page.
To speak with the city prosecutor or provide proof of insurance, call 303-795-3845 or email email@example.com
Public Defender Representation
If you are represented by the Public Defender’s Office and need to speak to them regarding your case, call 720- 338-3943.
If you are on probation, scheduled appointments will be conducted by telephone at your scheduled time. If you have any questions, call 303-795-3874 to speak with your probation officer.
Motions, Filings, Court Requests, Proof of Class or Community Service Hours
If you have a motion, filing, court request, proof of completion of a class or community service hours, you may fax it to the court at 303-795-3841, mail it to Littleton Municipal Court, 2069 W Littleton Blvd, Littleton, CO 80120, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments can be made online at Municipal Court Online Payments.
If you have an active warrant that you are trying to address, call the court clerk who can discuss options for your case.
If case is currently in Collections or has a hold through DMV, pay online at www.payintegral.com or by phone at 1-866-529-6886.