Littleton requires a permit for any film/video production in the city, including city parks. See the city limits map if you are not sure if the location is in the city.
- Complete and submit a Film Permit Application at least five business days prior to your scheduled shoot date. (Note: for best results, right-click and save application to your hard drive first, then open and complete the form in Adobe Reader. DO NOT USE Apple Preview as it will not reliably save your data.)
- Contact the Zoning Department at 303-795-3748 to determine if a zoning permit is needed.
- Contact the Public Works Department at 303-795-3863 if production plans require blocking or closing a street or sidewalk.
- Contact the Littleton Museum at 303-795-3950 if production plans include the Littleton Museum and/or their grounds.
- If production plans include working a public park, you must also contact South Suburban Parks and Recreation at 303-798-5131.
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance is required in the amount of $1,000,000 (one million dollars) with Littleton listed as additional insured. Proof of insurance must be received before permits can be issued.
All forms and documents must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 303-734-8400.
For more information, contact the Littleton Communications Department at 303-795-3720.