Neighborhood Block Parties

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Private, invitation-only, festive gatherings on a residential street do not require a formal event permit. However, you must notify the Public Works Traffic Division at or 303-795-3834 if you plan to request the closure of your street to vehicular traffic.

A separate Residential Amplified Sound Permit is required for any party that will have amplified sound, such as a DJ or live band. The permit is available from the eTRAKiT Permit Portal.

To apply for a Residential Amplified Sound Permit:

  • Go to the city's eTRAKiT Permit Portal
  • Select Permits: Apply / New Permit
  • Log in, or register for a new Public User Account
  • Select Permit Type > Zoning,
  • Select Permit Subtype > Residential Amplified Sound
  • Continue with Permit Application
  • Questions about eTRAKiT? Call the Permit Center at 303-795-3751 or email