Private, invitation-only, festive gatherings on a residential street do not require a formal event permit. However, you must notify the Public Works Traffic Division at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-795-3834 if you plan to request the closure of your street to vehicular traffic.
A separate Residential Amplified Sound Permit is required for any party that will have amplified sound, such as a DJ or live band. The permit is available from the eTRAKiT Permit Portal.
To apply for a Residential Amplified Sound Permit:
- Go to the city's eTRAKiT Permit Portal
- Select Permits: Apply / New Permit
- Log in, or register for a new Public User Account
- Select Permit Type > Zoning,
- Select Permit Subtype > Residential Amplified Sound
- Continue with Permit Application
- Questions about eTRAKiT? Call the Permit Center at 303-795-3751 or email email@example.com.