About the Program
The Permit Center is currently operating remotely and will mail all parking permits and guest passes via postal mail.
Littleton Building Division's Permit Center currently issues parking permits for all neighborhoods that have permit parking zone districts in the City of Littleton. Permits are issued at no cost to eligible residents. Please e-mail email@example.com for parking permits and renewals.
- Residents living within an established residential permit-parking zone shall obtain a parking permit prior to parking any vehicle on public streets during the days and times parking restrictions are in effect within such a district. Residents must provide a driver's license, proof of residency, and vehicle registration(s) to obtain parking permit(s).
- Permanent residential parking permits shall be attached to the lower left corner/driver’s side of the front windshield of the vehicle. Permits and renewals require an application to be e-mailed in to the Permit Center and the passes will be mailed via USPS to the applicable address. Please allow up to 10-15 business days for processing.
- Any permit lawfully issued under this policy shall constitute permission to park a vehicle in a residential permit-parking district. Such permission does not allow motorists the authority to violate, cancel or set aside any other parking restriction within the city.
- Permanent residential parking permits issued under this policy shall expire two (2) years from date of issuance. Permits shall immediately expire once the owner or lessor of the vehicle no longer resides within the parking zone district.
- Residents may obtain a maximum of two (2) guest parking permits per household for use at their own discretion, such as on company vehicles, by long-term visitors, by daycare providers, etc. Visitors displaying a guest parking permit shall have the authority to park on public streets during the days and times parking restrictions are in effect. Guest permits expire two (2) years from date of issuance. These hanger-type permits shall be displayed from the rear-view mirror.
- Residents may obtain contractor/event permits for large social events or in the event of construction being done at the home. Contractor/event permits are only valid the day of the event or while work is being completed. We ask that you give us at least 3 business days notice for contractor/event permits.
Permits may be revoked by the Traffic Analyst or Police Department if the holder of the permit fails to abide by any of the conditions of the permit or if the permit is not used for its intended purpose.
Utility, government, delivery and service vehicles, which are parked on the street while actively providing a service, or making a delivery to residential dwelling units within the district, are exempt from this regulation. Motorcycles shall be exempt from the requirements of this policy and may be parked within the zone district without displaying a valid parking permit.