Tickets are still available for the Holiday's Evening at the Museum this Sunday, December 9.

Nonprofit Contractual Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Organizers for public events which have a broad community impact may wish to request in-kind funding from city council to off-set fees that may be imposed by city departments in serving the event (i.e.: public works, fire/EMS, police services, etc.).

In-kind requests are made through the Nonprofit Contractual Services application process. Requests are considered a year in advance for budgeting purposes.

All nonprofits wanting in-kind services from the city for their event must complete this application process. The application is posted in April, and the deadline is June 30 each year.