See an issue? SeeClickFix it!
- If this is an emergency, call 9-1-1.
- For street light outages, use Xcel Energy's Outdoor Lighting Outage Report
Report non-emergency issues or concerns with SeeClickFix 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Submit issues such as potholes, icy or damaged sidewalk, graffiti, missing or damaged street signs, abandoned vehicles, weeds or trash, and other code violation concerns.
- City staff will respond to the reports Monday through Friday during business hours.
- Issues reported outside the Littleton city limits will generate a warning that the location is not within the city's boundary.
- Review the SeeClickFix Dashboard to track previously-submitted issues and requests.
To submit a new request, start by clicking a category below.
Is your mobile app up-to-date?
"Click & Fix Littleton" has been updated. The new app, SeeClickFix, has been updated in order to offer the latest security and privacy features. "Click & Fix Littleton" (the city's old self-branded app) is no longer supported by SeeClickFix.