IT'S TIME TO UPDATE YOUR MOBILE APP!
"Click & Fix Littleton" has been updated. The new app, SeeClickFix has been updated in order to offer the latest security and privacy updates. The current version of Click & Fix Littleton is no longer supported by SeeClickFix.
- If this is an emergency, call 9-1-1.
- For police issues, use the Police Comments Form.
- For street light outages, use Xcel Energy's Outdoor Lighting Outage Report
Report non-emergency issues or concerns with SeeClickFix 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Submit issues such as potholes, icy or damaged sidewalk, graffiti, missing or damaged street signs, abandoned vehicles, weeds or trash, and other code violation concerns.
- City staff will respond to the reports Monday through Friday during business hours.
- Issues reported outside the Littleton city limits will generate a warning that the location is not within the city's boundary.
Review the new SeeClickFix Dashboard to track previously-submitted issues and requests. To submit a new request, start by clicking a category below.