Closed until further notice
Inside Bemis Public Library
6014 S. Datura St.
Littleton, CO 80120
Senior and Caregiver Services: Information on caregiving/respite, senior living options, transportation and much more
The Aging Well Resource Center provides resources and referral information:
- Caregiving and in-home assistance
- Senior living arrangements
- Food assistance
- Medicaid and other types of assistance
If you are over the age of 50, you'll want to get to know us! Aging Well means exactly what it says. Let us help you ... age well.
The Aging Well Resource Center offers this referral service to its residents at no cost.
|For information about the Senior Property Tax Refund program, visit the Senior Property Tax Refund page.|
What people are saying...
- "You do the nicest things for people! It is greatly appreciated!"
- "Littleton has many seniors, more every day, that need your services and advice. Thank you for your time, we hope this program continues and expands."
- "I would be happy to refer friends and family to the Aging Well Resource Center as my visits there provided me with helpful advice and options."
The Aging Well Resource Center needs snow shovelers this winter! Help your fellow citizens who need help clearing snow off their sidewalks. Make someone's day - and your own. Call 303-795-3980 or complete the Snow Squad Signup Form. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org