Inside Bemis Public Library
6014 S. Datura St.
Littleton, CO 80120
Senior and Caregiver Services: Information on caregiving/respite, senior living options, transportation and much more
The Aging Well Resource Center provides resources and referral information:
- Caregiving and in-home assistance
- Senior living arrangements
- Food assistance
- Medicaid and other types of assistance
If you are over the age of 50, you'll want to get to know us! Aging Well means exactly what it says. Let us help you ... age well.
The Aging Well Resource Center offers this referral service to its residents at no cost.
What people are saying...
- "You do the nicest things for people! It is greatly appreciated!"
- "Littleton has many seniors, more every day, that need your services and advice. Thank you for your time, we hope this program continues and expands."
- "I would be happy to refer friends and family to the Aging Well Resource Center as my visits there provided me with helpful advice and options."
The Aging Well Resource Center needs snow shovelers this winter! Help your fellow citizens who need help clearing snow off their sidewalks. Make someone's day - and your own. Call 303-795-3980 or complete the Snow Squad Information Packet and and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Aging Well Resource Center was awarded a DRCOG 2016 Metro Vision Award for meeting a big need by investing resources carefully.