Omnibus service is scheduled by appointment only, operating five days per week. Call 303-795-3700 for more information or to make a reservation.
Criteria for Riding
- Resident within the city limits of Littleton;
- 55+ years of age OR disabled;
- 48-hour notice — no same day service;
- Weekday hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Appointments are best if made between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Medical trips are top priority;
- Grocery shopping;
- Hair and barber;
- Other activities are by appointment as seating permits.
Donations appreciated and encouraged.
All buses are wheelchair accessible.
Destinations include the city limits of Littleton ONLY. However, there are a few exceptions. Please call if you have questions.
Omnibus goes to Englewood for medical trips only. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday and Friday pickups begin at 12:30 p.m. and return at 3:30 p.m. Make medical appointments between 1:30 and 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday pickups start at 8:10 a.m. and return at 11 a.m. Make appointments between 9 and 10 a.m.
- We DO NOT go to Englewood on Wednesday.
- Arapahoe Kaiser: We go to the 5555 E. Arapahoe Road Kaiser for medical trips on any day that there is time in the schedule.
- Balsam Way: 6169 S. Balsam Way for medical trips any day as schedule allows.
Don’t forget to cancel your ride with Omnibus when plans change or if you have canceled an appointment. Failure to cancel a ride will result in suspension or termination of service.
- K-Mart, 2nd and 4th Thursdays: pick up at 12 p.m. and return at 3 p.m.
- Southwest Plaza, Fridays: Pick up at 10 a.m. and return at 2 p.m.
Buck Recreation Center Trips
|Thursday||Luncheon: 11:00 am
Statement Of Rights
In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Omnibus does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, national origin or gender. For more information on these statutes, or to file a complaint, contact the Littleton City Clerk's office below, or the Federal Transit Administration Region 8 Office, 1961 Stout St., Suite 13-301, Denver, Colorado 80294 or call 303-362-2400.
Littleton City Clerk
2255 W. Berry Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120
Information in non-English alternative formats may be obtained through the city clerk's office. Individuals will be permitted to use service animals, as defined within ADA guidelines, if necessary.