Omnibus is scheduled to start October 1, 2020
- All passengers required to wear masks
- Hand sanitizer available on buses
- All passengers required to have temperature taken
- Important medical trips are top priority
- Necessary trips for grocery shopping or prescription pickup receive priority, require masks and exiting one-at-a-time
- Trips to gyms, recreation centers or crowd-based luncheons not permitted
- Trips to restaurants and other businesses as time allowed, and follow the 1-2 passenger limit
- No trips to Southwest Plaza mall during the initial phase
- No permanent schedules during initial phase due to priority of medical and grocery trips
Omnibus service is scheduled by appointment only, operating five days per week. Call 303-795-3700 for more information or to make a reservation.
Criteria for Riding
- Resident within the city limits of Littleton;
- 55+ years of age OR disabled;
- 48-hour notice — no same day service;
- Weekday hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Appointments are best if made between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Medical trips are top priority;
- Grocery shopping;
- Hair and barber;
- Other activities are by appointment as seating permits.
Medical pick ups are scheduled one hour before the appointment. Please be ready 15 minutes before, and allow 15 minutes after, the scheduled pick up time. These policies allow for weather changes and unforeseen situations.
Destinations include the city limits of Littleton ONLY. However, there are a few exceptions. Please call if you have questions.
You must be ready to return no later than 3:30 p.m.
Don’t forget to cancel your ride with Omnibus when plans change or if
you have canceled an appointment. Failure to cancel a ride will result
in suspension or termination of service.
- Donations are appreciated and encouraged ♥
Omnibus destinations are within the city limits of Littleton with the following exception:
Arapahoe Kaiser, 5555 E. Arapahoe Road
Medical trips any day that time is available in the schedule.
Omnibus no longer serves Balsam Way, Englewood/Denver Swedish, or Porter hospitals and medical buildings.
Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI
Notificar al público de los derechos en virtud del Título VI