Littleton residents who are disabled or age 55 or over may utilize the city's free Shopping Cart or Omnibus program. The Shopping Cart will run a modified schedule during construction.
Shopping Cart ProgramThe Shopping Cart program, started in 1985, is a scheduled, fixed-route bus service for Littleton residents 55 years of age and older. It runs six days per week, Monday through Saturday, shuttling passengers to and from area grocery stores and the Streets of Southglenn. See schedule below for more details.
- Resident of the city limits of Littleton;
- Eight-bag maximum for safety and accessibility;
- Rider(s) must be picked up from and dropped off to the following apartment complexes at the time scheduled:
- Alyson Court—5807 S. Gallup St.
- Amity Plaza—200 W. Sterne Parkway
- Bradley House—5844 S. Datura St.
- Geneva Village—5444 S. Prince St.
- Southview (SV) Apts—5829 S. Datura St. AND
5820 S. Windermere St.
- Wolhurst Adult Community—8201 S. Santa Fe Dr.
- No appointment is necessary, but passengers MUST adhere to the preset schedule for pick-ups and Drop offs;
- This bus is NOT wheelchair accessible. Omnibus is available for those in need of accessibility.
- King Soopers North — Littleton Blvd. and Broadway
- King Soopers South — Mineral Ave. and Broadway
- Safeway — Mineral Ave. and Broadway
- Goodwill/Dollar Tree — County Line and Broadway
- Woodlawn Center — Littleton Blvd. and Windermere
- Streets of Southglenn — Arapahoe Rd. and University Blvd.
Donations appreciated and encouraged.
Because Shopping Cart runs on a preset schedule, the driver cannot make unplanned stops. If you are not ready at the scheduled time, the driver MUST leave. You may need to obtain an alternative form of transportation home.
Shopping Cart Schedule
|Monday THROUGH Saturday — Not TUESDAY|
|TUESDAYs only — 10 A.M. TO 2 P.M.|
|10:00||Route begins Littleton Center|
|10:10||Pick up Wolhurst|
|10:20||Drop off Goodwill/Dollar Tree|
|10:25||Drop off King Soopers South|
|10:27||Drop off Safeway Mineral|
|10:37||Drop off Streets of Southglenn|
|10:45||Pick up Amity Plaza|
|10:55||Drop off King Soopers North|
|11:20||Return to Littleton Center|
|11:22||Pick up Geneva Village|
|11:25||Drop off Woodlawn|
|11:28||Pick up SV Windermere|
|11:31||Pick up SV Datura|
|11:34||Pick up Bradley House|
|11:37||Pick up Alyson Court|
|11:45||Drop off King Soopers North; pick up Amity and Wolhurst people for home|
|12:10||Drop off Amity Plaza|
|12:15||Pick up Streets of Southglenn|
|12:25||Pick up Safeway Mineral|
|12:27||Pick up King Soopers South|
|12:32||Drop off Goodwill/Dollar Tree|
|12:42||Drop off Wolhurst|
|1:00||Pick up King Soopers North|
|1:10||Drop off Alyson Court|
|1:14||Pick up Woodlawn|
|1:18||Drop off Bradley House|
|1:22||Drop off SV Datura|
|1:26||Drop off SV Windermere|
|1:35||Drop off Geneva Village|
Return to Littleton Center
|3:00-5:00 bus WalMart at Bowles and Lowell|
Statement Of Rights
In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Omnibus does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, national origin or gender.
For more information on these statutes, or to file a complaint, contact the person below or the Civil Rights Officer, Federal Transit Administration, Region 8, 216 Sixteenth Street, Suite 650, Denver, CO 80802, telephone number 303-844-3221 and fax number 303-844-4217.
2255 West Berry Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120
Information in non-English alternative formats may be obtained through the person listed above. Individuals will be permitted to use service animals, as defined within ADA guidelines, if necessary.