To apply for a vacancy on this commission, visit the Boards & Commissions Vacancies page.
The Littleton Arts and Culture Commission provides policy advice to council on the issues of art, culture, and tourism; encourage and support the growth and expansion of culture and arts in the community; and foster a vibrant, collaborative, and creative Littleton where arts and culture are defining features of the community’s identity and unique character. Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
|Mike Braaten, Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kathleen Eckel, Vice Chairemail@example.com|
For questions concerning this board, contact the Littleton Museum at 303-795-3950 or one of the following staff members:
- Tim Nimz - Museum Director
- Becky Kosma - Recording Secretary — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy