The Littleton Arts and Culture Commission is charged with encouraging and supporting the growth and expansion of culture and the arts in the community in the areas of visual arts, theater, film, music, dance, history, and humanities. They promote, publicize, and advocate for activities that support awareness and creativity in the community. Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Littleton Museum, 6028 S. Gallup Street.
|Mike Braaten, Chairemail@example.com|
|Kathleen Eckel, Vice-Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
For questions concerning this board, contact the Littleton Museum at 303-795-3950 or one of the following staff members:
- Tim Nimz Museum/Library Director
- Meredith Gipson Business Support Specialist — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy