This quasi-judicial body is authorized to review building code issues and make decisions on matters concerning the suspension and revocation of licenses arising under the International Model Codes. References in such codes to a Board of Appeals shall be deemed to mean the City of Littleton Building Board of Appeals. The BBoA has jurisdiction over complaints pertaining to city licensed contractors. Please note that electricians and plumbers are regulated by the Colorado Department of Regulatory Affairs.
The Building Board of Appeals meets as needed the third Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Littleton Center, 2255 W. Berry Avenue. Contact Community Development at 303-795-3748 to confirm when the next meeting is scheduled.
|Donna Flaherty Alt. 1||IIIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Randy Houchen Vice Chair||Iemail@example.com|
|David Mitchell Chair
|Matt Treinen Alt. 2||IVfirstname.lastname@example.org|
For questions concerning the Building Board of Appeals, contact Community Development staff at 303-795-3748 or one of the following:
- Bill Tracy -Chief Building Official
- Jennifer Henninger - Community Development Director
- Dave Mitchell - BBoA Chair
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings
Note: These are possible meeting dates as the board only meets when there is an appeal, officer election, or business to discuss.