To check for vacancies and apply to this board, visit the Authorities, Boards & Commissions page.
This quasi-judicial body is authorized to review building code issues and make decisions on matters concerning the suspension and revocation of licenses arising under the Uniform Building Code. Meetings are held as needed on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. Contact Community Development at 303-795-3748 to confirm when the next meeting is scheduled.
|Alexis Barrere, Alt 1||Ifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Elliott Barrere, Alt 2
|Dustin Hubbard, Vice Chair||IIemail@example.com|
|Ron Manske, Chair||IVfirstname.lastname@example.org|
For questions concerning the Building Board of Appeals, contact Community Development staff at 303-795-3748 or one of the following:
- Jennifer Henninger - Community Development Director
- John Schumacher - Chief Building Official
- Colleen Norton - City Clerk
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy