The Fine Arts Board provides arts programs for the city through the review and selection of art works and exhibitions at public locations and public facilities throughout Littleton; serve as stewards of the Littleton art portfolio; serve as the city’s representatives in art-related projects with other public and private agencies to encourage the use of the arts in response to community needs and interests; promote arts within the city to enhance quality of life; recommend acquisition and disposition of city-owned art within city policies; review proposed annual fine arts budget and make recommendations. The Fine Arts Board meets the third Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Littleton Museum, 6028 S. Gallup Street.
|Kathleen Eckel Vice Chair||IIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Denise Weed Chair||IIemail@example.com|
For questions concerning the Fine Arts Board, contact the Littleton Museum at 303-795-3950 or one of the following staff members:
- Jenny Hankinson Curator of Collections
- Becky Kosma Office Manager — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
- Council Member Peggy Cole - Council Liaison
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy