To apply for a vacancy on this board, visit the Boards & Commissions Vacancies page.
The Fine Arts Board provides arts programs for the city through the review and selection of art works and exhibitions at public locations and public facilities throughout Littleton and serves as stewards of the Littleton art portfolio. They serve as the city’s representatives in art-related projects with other public and private agencies to encourage the use of the arts in response to community needs. The Board promotes cultural arts within the city to enhance quality of life and recommend acquisition and disposition of city-owned art within city policies. Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
For questions concerning the Fine Arts Board, contact the Littleton Museum at 303-795-3950 or one of the following staff members:
- Jenny Hankinson Curator of Collections
- Becky Kosma Office Manager — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
- Council Member Karina Elrod - Council Liaison
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
All Upcoming Public Meetings
|Transportation Mobility Board||08/06/2019 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.|
|Transportation Mobility Board||09/03/2019 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.|
|Transportation Mobility Board||10/01/2019 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.|
|Telephone Town Hall - Envision Littleton||08/28/2019 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Telephone Town Hall||10/04/2018 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Study Session and Breakfast||05/05/2016 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.|
|SSPR Master Plan Meeting||11/10/2016 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|SSPR Master Plan Meeting||11/17/2016 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|South Platte Park Public Meeting||12/15/2016 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|