The Historical Preservation Board reviews properties nominated for designation as a historic landmark or historic district and makes recommendations to the city council regarding historic designations; assists in public education programs; reviews and issues a certificates of historic appropriateness; and creates a preservation plan of historic districts and historic landmarks. The Historical Preservation Board meets as needed the third Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Littleton Center, 2255 W. Berry Avenue.
|Jolene Bracy Alt. 2||IVfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Amy Fischer Alt. 1||IVemail@example.com|
|Pamela Grove Chair||IIIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael Price Vice Chair||IIIemail@example.com|
For questions concerning this board, contact Community Development at 303-795-3748.
- Dennis Swain Senior Planner
- Andrea Mimnaugh Principal Planner
- Jocelyn Mills Community Development Director
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy