The Library Board acts as a representative body for the citizens of the city, for advising the library director and city council of the citizens’ interests and concerns about the Library. The primary purpose of the board is to assist the library director in planning for library services and programs in response to community needs. Responsibilities of the board include reviewing and recommending a long-range plan, the annual programming, budget and making recommendations regarding the use of gifts for library use. The board also serves as an advisory body in the formulation of the library policies. Meetings are held on the 1st Wednesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at Bemis Public Library, 6014 S. Datura Street.
|Katherine Eberhard, Chair
|Catherine Riggs, Vice Chair
For questions concerning this board, contact Bemis Library at 303-795-3961 or one of the following staff members:
- Nancy Trimm, Library Director
- Kristy Moran, Recording Secretary — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy