The Museum Board assists in the direction and development of the Littleton Historical Museum as an educational facility for the city. Additionally, the Board recommends policies relating to gifts or loans and has final authority over the disposition of unwanted collections, and assists whenever possible in the preservation, care and maintenance of all museum facilities and in furthering the educational programs offered by the Museum. Meetings are held on the 1st Monday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Littleton Museum, 6028 S. Gallup Street.
For questions concerning this board, contact the Littleton Museum at 303-795-3950 or one of the following staff members:
- Tim Nimz Museum/Library Director
- Becky Kosma Office Manager — for questions concerning the meeting calendar (listed below), agendas, minutes, meeting information, etc.
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy