The Next Generation Advisory Committee members provide input to city council on policy matters including elements of the comprehensive plan such as housing, parks and recreation, public awareness and support for innovation, and transit and transportation issues. The committee has 11 individuals from Littleton Public Schools, Arapahoe Community College and young residents who live or work in the city.
Meetings are held the first Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room of the Littleton Center, 2255 West Berry Avenue.
Board Members - Elected at the first meeting in June
- Samma Fox, Assistant to the City Manager
- Wendy Heffner, City Clerk
- Kyle Schlacter, Littleton City Council
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy