Each year the Littleton City Council considers requests for funding from nonprofit organizations that serve Littleton residents. Council awards the grants to the organizations during the budget process. Requests may include operational, one-time special purpose grants, or event sponsorships (in-kind or cash).
Applications for 2021 Local Partnership Funding program are on hold at this time.
Applicants will be notified of funding decisions upon city council’s adoption of next year's budget in December. All requests for cash and/or in-kind support MUST be completed online. Council cannot consider any requests without a completed application.
Preference is given to:
- Programs and events historically supported by the city that directly serve Littleton citizens;
- Programs with the most connection to Council Goals and Objectives (as identified in the Envision Littleton process);
- Programs with greatest community impact;
- Programs with the highest number of citizen participants;
- Established service providers within the city.
Grants will not be awarded for:
- Debt or deficit reduction;
- Events outside the city limits;
- Capital improvements;
- For-profit events and/or activities.
- All applicants must agree to reference the city as a sponsor for programs supported via monetary grants or in-kind sponsorship;
- Individual awards are capped at $25,000;
- Applicants must submit a brief summary of how prior years' funds were used and contributed to the community with any subsequent applications.
For questions about this process, contact the city's communications director.
2020 Grant Recipients
The following organizations were approved by city council to receive a discretionary grant during the budget process.
|Arapahoe Community College Foundation||$2,000|
|Arapahoe Rescue Patrol||$1,000|
|Arapahoe Santa Claus Shop Inc.||$500|
|Friends of the Littleton Library & Museum, Inc.||In-Kind|
|Humane Society of the South Platte Valley, Inc.||$3,000|
|Immigrant Pathways Colorado||In-Kind|
|Integrated Family Community Services||$18,000|
|Littleton Public Schools Foundation||In-Kind|
|Love In the Name of Christ (Love INC)||$3,000|
|North Littleton Promise||$4,500|
|Rocky Mountain Stroke Center||$500|
|TLC Meals on Wheels||$9,000|
|Western Welcome Week||In-Kind|