Each year the Littleton City Council considers requests for funding from organizations that serve Littleton residents. Requests may include operational, one-time special purpose grants, or event sponsorships (in-kind or cash).
The submission deadline for 2022 funding was Monday, August 16 at 4 p.m. Applicants will be notified of funding decisions after the budget process is complete.
Preference is given to:
- Programs and events historically supported by the city that directly serve Littleton citizens;
- Programs with the most connection to Council Goals and Objectives (as identified in the Envision Littleton process);
- Programs with greatest community impact;
- Programs with the highest number of citizen participants;
- Established service providers within the city.
Grants will not be awarded for:
- Debt or deficit reduction;
- Events outside the city limits;
- Capital improvements;
- For-profit events and/or activities.
- All applicants must agree to reference the city as a sponsor for programs supported via monetary grants or in-kind sponsorship;
- Individual awards are capped at $25,000;
- Applicants must submit a brief summary of how prior years' funds were used and contributed to the community with any subsequent applications.
For questions about the process, contact the program administrator.
2021 Grant Recipients
The city council awarded $67,000 to 19 different organizations:
- AllHealth Network - $7,600
- Alzheimer's Association of Colorado - $2,100
- Break Bread - $6,000
- Crisis Center - $2,250
- Doctors Care - $7,650
- Family Tree, Inc. - $1,900
- GraceFull Foundation - $1,950
- Integrated Family Community Services - $8,000
- Rotary Club of Littleton - $1,800
- Littleton Family Services - $3,300
- Love in the Name of Christ - $5,600
- Nourish Meals on Wheels - $8,050
- South Metro Community Foundation - In-Kind
- St. Mary Society of St. Vincent de Paul conference - $1,300
- Friends of the Littleton Library and Museum, Inc. - $800, In-Kind
- Lions Sports Booster Club - In-Kind
- Littleton Public Schools Foundation - $1,350, In-Kind
- Western Welcome Week - $2,050, In-Kind
- Arapahoe Community College Foundation - $2,000
- North Littleton Promise - $3,300