The city's logo should appear on all official city documents, marketing materials, signage, vehicles, and all other materials produced by and for the city. For questions about this policy, or for permission to reproduce the city's logo, contact the Littleton Communications Department.
Use the logo correctly
The city's logo may not be used by any entity outside the city organization without permission from the Communications Department. The logo may not be altered in any way. See the city's Brand Book and Logo Use Guide for detailed instructions for using the logo.
- When scaling the artwork, the logo must remain proportionate to the original.
- NEVER alter the colors from the original design.
- When reproducing the logo on a dark background, always use the one-color logo.
This logo is used for one-color applications such as reversing from a dark background, or one-color embroidery. The color of the reversed logo color does not always have to be white, but it must be all the same color.
Download logo files
Each zipped file in the table below contains the following file formats:
- EPS - scalable vector image for printing; can be enlarged or reduced in size;
- TIF - high-quality graphic image used in print applications; cannot be enlarged but may be reduced;
- GIF - white background; small file size for use in emails or websites; cannot be enlarged but may be reduced;
- PNG - transparent background; cannot be enlarged but may be reduced;
- SVG - scalable vector graphic used in HTML.
|Zipped file||Design Example
|Littleton Colorado, color.ZIP
|| Updated 04/18
Littleton, Colorado, black.ZIP
|Littleton, color.ZIP||Updated 04/18|
|Littleton, square, color.ZIP||Updated 04/18|
Littleton, square, black.ZIP