The city's logo should appear on all official city documents, marketing materials, signage, vehicles, and all other materials produced by and for the city.
Use the logo correctly
The city's logo may not be used by any entity outside the city organization without permission from the Communications Department. The logo may not be altered in any way. When scaling the artwork, the logo must remain proportionate to the original. See the city's Brand Book and Logo Use Guide for detailed instructions for using the logo.
For questions about this policy, or for permission to reproduce the city's logo, contact the Littleton Communications Department at 303-734-8400.
Black (solid) logo
This logo is used for one-color applications such as reversing from a background, or one-color embroidery. See the Brand Book and Logo Use Guide for detailed instructions for using the solid logo.
Each Zip file contains all formats you'll need
Each Zipped file in the table below contains the following file formats:
- EPS - scalable vector image for printing; can be enlarged or reduced in size;
- TIF - high-quality graphic image used in print applications; cannot be enlarged but may be reduced;
- GIF - white background; small file size for use in emails or websites; cannot be enlarged but may be reduced;
- PNG - transparent background; cannot be enlarged but may be reduced;
- SVG - scalable vector graphic used in HTML.
|Zipped file||Design Example
|Littleton Colorado, color.ZIP
|| Updated 04/18
|Littleton, Colorado, black.ZIP||Updated 04/18|
|Littleton, color.ZIP||Updated 04/18|
|Littleton, black.ZIP||Updated 04/18|
|Littleton, square, color.ZIP||Updated 04/18|
|Littleton, square, black.ZIP||Updated 04/18|