Come dine in Historic Downtown Littleton this weekend – al fresco style!
Every Friday at 5 p.m. to Saturday at 10 p.m. through Halloween
(Main Street closes to vehicle traffic Fridays at 3 p.m.)
- September 11-12 — 3D Chalk Artist Chris Carlson
- September 18-19 — Various Chalk Artists
- September 25-26 — Watch the Denver Nuggets' Game 5 on large-screen LED TVs located on Main Street at Nevada. One screen faces east and one faces west. Bring chairs or blankets to sit out Main Street. Due to
COVID guidelines, you may NOT bring your own food or drink. You must maintain a
six-foot distance from others and you must wear a mask. If you would like to dine and drink, reservations are recommended for a restaurant on Main Street.
- October 2-3 — Ballet Physique on Main Street
- October 9-10
- October 16-17
- October 23-24
- October 30-31
- Main Street, Historic Downtown Littleton
- Littleton Center (Rio Grande Street at W. Berry Avenue)
- Yoga in Bega Park every Saturday; visit Maha Soul to reserve a spot and use promo code WOM at checkout
In partnership with the Historic Downtown Littleton Merchants Association (HDLM), and thanks to generous grants from the Colorado Department of Transportation and a local foundation, Weekends on Main returns September 11-12 and will continue every Friday at 5 p.m. to Saturday at 10 p.m. through the Halloween weekend.
The concept was created to help restaurants obtain additional seating outside to compensate for the seating lost inside due to social-distancing requirements.
New for the fall edition of Weekends on Main will be more to see and
hear including live music and artist demonstrations.
Watch for more special surprises on this page, and on the HDLM website.
Masks and social distancing are required in compliance with public health orders.
- The Tavern
- McKinner’s Pizza Bar
- Pho Real
- The ViewHouse Eatry, Bar & Rooftop
- Smokin Fins
- Jackass Hill Brewery
- Grand Station
- Jake's Brew Bar & Beer Garden
- The Alley
- Ned Kelly's Irish Pub
- Curds Cheese & Nook Coffee
- La Vaca Meat Company
- Maha Soul Yoga Studio