The city is now publishing the Littleton Report Online. This eNewsletter will continue to provide information regarding city programs and services, and those of its agency partners, in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. The Littleton City Council and staff encourage practicing social distancing, supporting Littleton businesses, and taking care of each other. Subscribe to city news and the Littleton Report Online.
Read the latest issue...
Help for Littleton Businesses
- Re-Opening Your Business in Littleton [PDF] — Interpreting the state and local orders is a big challenge. The Economic Development Department has created a document to assist with reopening.
- Littleton/Englewood Enterprise Zone Contribution Fund
Littleton’s small businesses are the heart of our city’s economy and the health of our small businesses is vital to our community. Are you in a position to donate and help strengthen our community? Help Littleton's small businesses and receive a 25-percent tax credit on your donation!
- The City of Littleton is providing resources for Littleton businesses including an ongoing and updated listing of Littleton restaurants and retail/service-based businesses currently open for pickup, delivery, or online ordering.
- The City of Littleton has created a directory listing all the businesses offering gift cards. Purchase a gift card from a local business, give to someone as a “thank you,” or use at a later time.
- The economic development department has developed a Funding, Grants and Resources sheet for small businesses [PDF].
- Additional business-related COVID-19 information can be found at Go2Littleton.com.
The city has developed a map of Littleton restaurants that are open to delivery or curbside pickup, as well as a gift card directory listing businesses who offer gift cards, these will be updated as new information is received. Visit go2littleton.com for more information.
The city's response to COVID-19
- City Manager extends the reopening of the Littleton Center from April 30 to May 18.
- Resources and Assistance for Littleton Residents — general resources, food resources, mental health and domestic violence services, county services.
- The city's Spring Tree Program will continue with modifications. Visit the web page for more information.
- The Earth Day Electronics Recycling Event on April 18 has been canceled. This event will be rescheduled in the fall.
- All city buildings are closed to the public through April 30 to coincide with Governor Polis's orders regarding restaurants and personal care services. While city buildings are closed to the public, there still may be employees working inside.
City council's actions
- 03/20/2020 — City council met and ratified the city manager's Emergency Declaration.
- 03/20/2020 — City council also amended its legislative procedures to allow council meetings to be conducted remotely.
- 03/14/2020 — The city manager issued a Declaration of State of Local Emergency
For the latest information about COVID-19:
- Tri-County Health Department
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- For questions concerning COVID-19, call 2-1-1 or visit 211Colorado.org.
- CDPHE Coronavirus Help Phone Line: 303-389-1687
- CDPHE Coronavirus Help Email: email@example.com
- RTD FAQs for COVID-19
Littleton eConnect — city news sent to your inbox
Subscribe below to receive city news releases via Littleton eConnect email. After submitting the form below, check your inbox for a confirmation email. You must open and respond to the confirmation email to activate the eConnect service.