The City of Littleton’s Neighborhood Resources Division is dedicated to fostering community partnerships, promoting neighborhood based leadership and supporting community based problem solving.
Neighborhood Group Requirements:
- Become an active member of a launched “Nextdoor” neighborhood.
- Be an active and registered HOA with the State of Colorado (DORA)
- Become a registered neighborhood group with the City of Littleton (must have a minimum of ten households participating, define geographical boundaries, and provide three primary contacts). Contact the Littleton Neighborhood Resources Manager at 303-795-3778 to register your neighborhood group.
Community Mediation ProgramHaving trouble with your neighbor? Is that dog barking up the street driving you nuts? Do you need help coming up with a plan to repair or replace that fence that is falling down between you and your neighbor’s property? The Conflict Resolution Center is here to help.
The City of Littleton’s Conflict Resolution Center has a group of trained mediators who can provide mediation services for community related disputes to citizens of Littleton at no charge! The C.R.C. focuses on mediating neighbor-to- neighbor, landlord/tenant, homeowner association, code compliance, animal control, business/consumer, and non-criminal police issues. If you or someone you know could benefit from mediation services, please call 303-795-3876 or visit the Mediation Services page to complete an online referral form.
Clean-up projects and minor home repair assistance available, based on volunteer availability.
The City of Littleton’s Snow Squad provides snow removal for residents who are over the age of 60 and are physically unable to shovel their sidewalks themselves. If you can spare an hour to help a fellow resident whenever there is measurable snow, and are looking for a way to give back to your community, this is a great opportunity!
To start the process, download the Snow Squad Information Packet for the required forms. For more information contact the Aging Well Resource Center at 303-795-3980.
- Interactive Neighborhood Map - NEW!
- Arapahoe County
- Douglas County
- Jefferson County
- Omnibus — Appointment Only
- Shopping Cart — Senior Bus Service