Welcome to Littleton!
Congratulations making Littleton your new home! Moving to a new town can trigger lots of questions as you get settled. Let's get started.
Many residents have a "Littleton" mailing address but are surprised to learn that they don't actually live in the Littleton city limits.
As you can see on the map, the Littleton city limits are very irregular do not reach very far west into Jefferson County except for the TrailMark neighborhood in the southwest corner.
Littleton mailing addresses however, (as designated by the US Postal Service), reach into unincorporated Jefferson and Douglas counties. Check the Littleton city limits map to see if you reside in the city limits and are eligible for city services.
Know your county
The Littleton city limits extend into three counties: Arapahoe, Jefferson and Douglas. It is important to know your county when seeking county services such as obtaining a driver's license and vehicle registration and license plates, property tax information, and elections and voter registration.
Local utilities serving Littleton
- Natural gas: Xcel Energy
- Electric: Xcel Energy
- Water: Denver Water
- Sewer and storm drainage: City of Littleton
- Public transportation: Regional Transportation District (RTD)
- Trash and Recycling Services is not a city-provided service; residents contract with private trash-collection companies.
- Telephone, internet, cable TV, satellite TV, etc.: There are many private communication companies that provide service in Littleton and the greater Denver Metro area. Use your favorite search engine to find a company that fits your needs and budget.
Local resources and entertainment
- Bemis Public Library
- The Littleton Museum
- Town Hall Arts Center
- The Hudson Gardens
- Historic Downtown Littleton Merchants (HDLM)
- Littleton Business Chamber
- South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce
- South Suburban Parks and Recreation
- Foothills Park and Recreation District - TrailMark residents
- Western Welcome Week, Inc.
- Littleton Independent - local newspaper
- Littleton Visitors Guide
- Littleton Channel 8
- Be sure to subscribe to City News and the Littleton Report Online for news and announcements from the city emailed directly to you
- Littleton Public Schools
- JeffCo Public Schools
- Douglas County School District
- Arapahoe Libraries
- Jefferson County Libraries
- Douglas County Libraries
- Arapahoe Community College
- Neighborhood Look-up Map
- Nextdoor - Littleton Neighborhoods
- Regional Transportation District (RTD)
- Littleton - Downtown Rail Station (C/D Lines)
- Littleton - Mineral Rail Station (C/D Lines)